Monday, January 26, 2015

About Me!

(First about my blog:
This blog's name come from a mix of my instagram name (instagram.com/churrochelle) and youtube channel name (youtube.com/user/pizzachelle) because I'm hoping to do something with my youtube channel, too. hohoho)

Lol these photos were taken today.


Hi! I'm Rochelle!
I'm 21, and I'm a 3rd year Electrical Engineering major.
The bear with me is Honey Berry! My boyfriend got him for me for my birthday! Honey Berry is always so happy

 aren't you, Honey Berry? (◕ε ◕。 )

I'm filipino, I'm into videogames and sleeping.
My steam is /churrochelle lol and I play tf2. I play League a little too but I'm not even level 30 yet and I only play support. But I haven't been playing recently cuz school and sleepsleepsleep.
My favorite book is The Picture of Dorian Gray. I also really like the imagery in The Inferno and I'm in the middle of Purgatorio but I haven't picked it up in monthss.

My personal tumblr is pinsan.tumblr.com (pinsan means "cousin" in Tagalog) and I reblog a lot of social justice and other stuff. #yellowperilsupportsblackpower You can see personal posts of mine though pinsan.tumblr.com/tagged/rambling
Fashion wise, I think I dress pretty simply lol. And I try to avoid promoting anything that would be cultural appropriation like henna/mehndi or bindis, or yellowface, or things that would be labeled "tribal" or dreamcatchers, etc. If I slip up somewhere or somehow, feel free to correct me.