Monday, January 26, 2015

Brilliant Strength nailpolish by Revlon


Brilliant Strength by Revlon!
Its description is:
"Brilliant Strength™ Nail Enamel packs a powerful punch of colour, leaving nails feeling harder, stronger and more resilient.
This all-in-one formula has built-in base & top coat with an innovative combination of lotus & pearl extract, ginseng extract, camellia oil & rice bran oil.



 Mine is in the shade Persuade (210).
It's a really pretty dark red!

 Dat brush action. I really like the brush lol. It covers a lot of area.
Overall, I really like how the nailpolish doesn't chip and it stays on for a really long time. It basically stays on until my nail breaks off... because my nails are really brittle. LOL. I mean, I guess the nail polish isn't super "strengthening"? I mean it does make my nails feel harder but I guess my nails are just super brittle? hahah but I mean the nail polish stays on for 5evr. So that's really nice.
Ok that's all.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment