Friday, January 23, 2015

MAC Diva & MAC Cyber

So like, a lot of people have MAC lipstick or are getting them, so I decided to write about the ones I have!


The shades I have are MAC Cyber (the one on the left) and and MAC Diva (on the right). I received a MAC lipstick from my best friend for my birthday (January 6th. I turn[up!]ed 21! hell ya) and then exchanged the one she gave me for Cyber.  I bought Diva over the summer with a Macy's gift card I had, and obviously, it's been given some lovin'. haha. (Also notice that these were gifts, otherwise, I don't think I'd buy such pricey lipstick.. even though it's pretty good quality).
 This is my swatch.. did I do it right? Hopefully that was enough. I didn't want to waste lipstick LOL. It makes me uncomfortable when swatches use so much lipstick. The red one is Diva (left) and the purple is Cyber (right).

 DIVA on my lips!
CYBER
So like, it's really hard for me to put Cyber on evenly, probably because I don't use lip primer or anything.. But it looks really good on other people :C I don't know!
(This photo was actually taken today. The other photos were taken two days ago. I just wanted to have another go at Cyber to try and make it look more even)

Overall, I really like the dark red of Diva and I use it whenever I feel like wearing lipstick. As for Cyber, I still wear it because it looks nice from far away. LOL. oops. It's as uneven as my hair color is LOL. WEHH. ok that's all. thanks for reading! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment