Thursday, August 20, 2015

Klenspop~ Bunny Color Brown (Review!)

Hi all! Long time no post!

Today I'll be reviewing Bunny Color Brown from Klenspop (as of right now [Aug 19 2015 they are on sale $5 off!]). I actually got these lenses a few months ago, but I was having eye problems/irritated eyes prior to getting the lenses (don't sleep with contact lenses on!!) so I kept pushing the reviews to later and later dates, hoping it'd clear up so I'd be giving a completely fair review for you. I'll be doing a similar review with the POP Violet lens I got in the same package; so, I'm sorry if I am redundant. I'll vary the pictures a bit in the two posts but it's the same company and package so yeah you'll see duplicate photos.


note: these lenses were sponsored & sent to me to be reviewed. I did not purchase these lenses with my own money. I also did not get to choose which lenses were sent to me. I will, however be 100% honest with my reviews 



REMEMBER!! You can click to enlarge photos! (if u want closeups of my eyes etc.)
 A+ packaging.

 The back has application instructions!
 What's inside the boxes~
 Tweezers to be more sanitary when handling contact lenses (I don't use them LOL)
 Hey now you know my prescription.
 Oooh pretty~
 How they look in the case.
 Ok I actually think these cases are really cool because when you have like several pairs of contact lenses, it's hard to keep track of which lens is in which case. Here it's easy to see which lens is inside!
 By the window/indoors. So natural lighting.


 Ok I was just having fun in this point (even tho it doesn't look like it here. LOOOL)
 So I think this is more in direct sunlight? oops I forgot. This was a long time ago IM SORRY. But it looks like it because I was by my window and the background was darker meaning hella light was hitting me.
 Comparisons!

Wow. I hope I took enough photos..

Info provided by website:


OVERALL:

Pros:
  • very enlargening, as you can see. Hard to believe it's only 14mm O.O
  • Some people liked the color
  • I really really like the lens case
  • The packaging was A+. Box and bubble wrap! (I can't say how the packaging would be if you only buy one pair of lenses though)


Cons:
  • SUPER drying on my eyes, it was super uncomfortable
  • Light golden brown color reminded me of Twilight in the sun LOL
  • Trying to open the contact lens bottles bROKE MY NAILS omg hahaha
Would I recommend this to a friend?
No.

Honestly, the discomfort was a big downer for me.
Who knows though, everyone's different and it might work for you & your eyes.

END
Thanks for reading!

Check out Klenspop on their website!

I personally think their shop is cool because most of their prices range from $13-$25 (which is cheaper/comparable to other websites who sell their lenses for $18-$25)
BUT ALSO
they have special sales and lenses can be as cheap as $7?! I honestly don't know any other lens shop that does that

No comments:

Post a Comment