Thursday, August 20, 2015

Klenspop~ POP Violet (Review!)

This time I'll be reviewing POP Violet circle lens from Klenspop! (dude they're only $13!)



note: these lenses were sponsored & sent to me to be reviewed. I did not purchase these lenses with my own money. I also did not get to choose which lenses were sent to me. I will, however, be 100% honest with my reviews. 




REMEMBER!! You can click to enlarge photos! (if u want closeups of my eyes etc.)
 Packaging! SUpah protected yoo.

 Instructions for application on the back of the box!
 What's inside the package.
 Contact lenses, lens case, tweezer for sanitary purposes (I use my fingers tho...)



 Ok these cases are cool because you get to see what lenses are in the cases without needing to open them! Supah useful!
 I'm sorry for my face. I was planning on cropping these photos but I got lazy. HAHA
 Sunlight vs. natural lighting
 Such pretty lenses

 In flash photos!
Comparisons:












Info provided by website:

OVERALL:

Pros:
  • Pretty enlargening for only being 14mm
  • Pretty color!
  • Comfortable! I could wear it all day
  • I really really like the case that comes with it because it's super convenient to be able to see what lens is inside
  • A+ packaging
Cons:
  • Opening the contact lens bottles broke my nails lmao
Would I recommend this to a friend?
yes!!


END
Thanks for reading!

Check out Klenspop on their website!

I personally think their shop is cool because most of their prices range from $13-$25 (which is cheaper/comparable to other websites who sell their lenses for $18-$25)
BUT ALSO
they have special sales and lenses can be as cheap as $7?! I honestly don't know any other lens shop that does that

No comments:

Post a Comment