Friday, February 27, 2015

"Business Casual"


So for an event, the recommended attire read "business casual"
and so I googled it
because
IDK WHAT IS "BUSINESS CASUAL"?


I didn't get any super clear answers to my question from googling it so I just ended up wearing a blouse, comfy stretchy black pants (that feel like super thick leggings but have the butt pockets/seams/button/zipper of pants, not jeans) and these cute booties.
Conservative, comfy, and cute, and not sacrificing my personal style.

I think it's a flawless business casual for women equation.

Black slacks + nice blouse + cute booties/boots
Black slacks as a base, then a blouse you like so you feel comfortable and confident, and shoes that bring the outfit all together.
Ayyyy.
But yeah like, just change the blouse and BOOM you have a completely different look that still works. mhmmm

On another note:
My pants were probably pushing the limit.. but yeah.
Just think of how versatile the pants are though.. lool

The end!

8 comments:

  1. Im surprise that you were able to wear those pants!!! but yeah usually business casual is something like this!! :) love your top! where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh :D
      It was from Forever21 but I got it in high school so like years ago o.o

      Delete
  2. Love everything <3 and your blog
    going to stalk you from now on hahaha

    hope you stop by~
    http://siren7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little bow on your shirt~ Too cute!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~The Versatile Blogger Award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit~ and your boots are to die for need a pair in my life xx
    http://milkiibunnii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, I think the boots are pretty versatile. hahaha

      Delete