Wednesday, February 4, 2015

G&G A21 Grey

Yayy it's a circle lens review! I purchased this pair of circle lenses from Pinky Paradise (G&G A21 Grey)

Okay so my history with circle lenses (you can skip this if you want): 
I had nonpresciption idek the brand purple ones senior year of high school (2012) that I tossed after a little because nonprescription.. I just wanted to know how it looked. Towards the end of my 1st year of college(April 2013), I had G&G Natural Grey from PinkyParadise which was cool because super comfortable and I wore them every day until they became uncomfortable a few months later (August 2014) when I ended up ordering bright blue contacts from MapleLens? I think.. I tossed them after a year because it expires and also because I had a new prescription and a year supply of clear contacts that I was using. So, I'm currently in my 3rd year of college and beginning of the school year (around September 2014? my boyfriend bought me Eos Ice Violet which was hella uncomfortable for me because the moment I put it on I had to take them off.. but all the reviews said it was the most comfortable pair of lenses so you can't take my word for it because my astigmatism might be why it was uncomfortable.. Then I ordered G&G A21 Grey from Pinky Paradise on Dec 1st 2014 during their holiday promotion because I was running out of my non-circle lens but when it arrived, the bottles were crushed.. but PinkyParadise was nice about it and is sending me a replacement pair (the exact same kind) for free. But this one I'm reviewing isn't the replacement pair, I bought the exact same pair before I found out that they'd replace my old pair. So.. now I'm going to have 2 of the same circle lens oops. I should've asked for another pair of lenses but that was kind of my fault since they asked if it was okay that they send the same pair.

Ok! REVIEW TIME: 
 Woo packaging!



I feel like these eye pictures are awkward....
 
 Natural eye vs. with the lens. uuuUUu sorry it's blurry but you get the point



-checks the PinkyParadise facebook to see how the rating system works-

okok I got it

Comfort: 5/5
lol people when people commented on my eyes I'd get thrown off because I forgot I was wearing them. Like the lady working the register at Taco Bell said she loved my eyes and I was like thanks??? then I realized she was talking about my contact lenses.

Color: 4/5
I like it because it's natural looking and perfect and uuuuu. The only thing I don't really like is how the color just kind of ends in the middle. Like it's grey. and then BOOM! my brown eyes. but other than that it's perfff.

Size: 5/5
It's 14.0mm  but it looks like it enlarges a little. I like that. haha.

Overall: 5/5
it's da bomb
but ya forreals, I got them yesterday and wore them for the first time today and the lady at Taco Bell took the time of my receipt printing to tell me that my eyes were beautiful. huehuehue 

The end.

2 comments:

  1. omg these are so nice!! i saw them but i was scared of how dark the outer lining was but ay i might wanna get these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think it's just cuz the inner grey color is pretty dark too. Like if they were candy pink or something, the black ring might look weird? O:

      Delete