Saturday, February 21, 2015

Work wear (Aliexpress dress)

So I was in need of more business-y looking clothes cuz I really don't have much. And so when I saw this dress on AliExpress, I was like oohh shii because it's a ready-to-go outfit! Like, I wouldn't have to do anything to it, just put on shoes and I'm good to go! hahah I'msolazy.
I ordered it on February 1st and received it February 19th. Shipping took 14 days from China. So, I guess that's a general idea of how long it took to get to me in California.



 There's an inner lining for the dress

 This is one whole dress. One piece. lmao. ^This is where what looks like 2 seperate parts are sewn together. So what looks like a jacket is just the sleeves of the dress! ahohoho
 There's a zipper on the back to help you get in and out. I can just slide it over to get in though. (Maybe because I have small boobs)
 The zipper actually opens up more than the picture.

I like the little poofy things on the shoulders! 


 This is the dress when it's worn by mee
The only thing I find weird with this is that because the jacket-thing is part of the dress, it looks hella weird when I lift my arm. hahaha
 Also when I lift my arm, it feels super uncomfortable.
But hey, it's business attire and how often would I need to lift my arms when I'm in that kind of environment anyway? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ahohoo
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. thats pretty fancy how the blazer is part of the dress!!
    really like it gurl! im in need of some more corporate worthy clothing too :(
    im so poor though :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! just work up to it! One piece at a time :D

      Delete