Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Faux Suede Slides (Forever21)

During Forever21's free shipping promotion for President's Day, I ordered these cute slides!

So like, all the shoes I regularly wear are black lol. When I got that one dress from ShopTobi, I didn't have any light-colored shoes or sandals to go with it and ended up pairing the dress with black shoes. That's when I decided I wanted to get white/nude shoes/sandals, and I'm happy I got these ones!
Hell ya free shipping.

I actually was aiming for white/nude booties because I love me some booties but I couldn't find any I liked at the mall.
I saw these mules at a Forever 21 on Valentine's Day that I though were supah cute but didn't think they fit in with my college kid-walking-around-campus lifestyle. And then I saw some sandals at the same Forever 21 but I thought the 3rd strap going around the ankle wasn't so cute.
Then I decided to go online on President's Day and found my sandals! ooo ya.
The sandals are pretty thin so idk how long they'll last.
 But I've already walked around in them and omg
(sunlight)
They're super comfy like Jaria said when I commented on her photo saying that I had ordered the same pair!
(shade)
so ya
10/10 would recommend. lololol
The sandals are so cute ( ゜∀゜)彡

No comments:

Post a Comment